Welcome to Scout Fantasy Football Starter Leagues!
For an introduction to Scout Fantasy leagues and format, we recommend our $35 Scout Starter Leagues. These are affordable leagues to help introduce players to competitive, prize league fantasy football.
Starter Leagues vs our other High Stakes Leagues:
- 10-man Starting Lineup vs 11-man
- 18 rounds vs 20
- Blind Bidding Waivers on Wednesday, THEN First Come First Serve Waivers.
Cost to Enter: $35 to compete.
Prizes: 95% PAYOUT - Highest Anywhere!
- 1st Place: $200 cash OR One (1) 2016 Online Championship Entry (valued $299)
- 2nd Place: $75 Scout Fantasy Game Credit
- 3rd Place: $25 Scout Fantasy Game Credit
Scout Starter Fantasy Football Leagues are offered in two different varieties.
Full Season - Set your Weekly lineups and add Weekly Free Agents. (18 man rosters - 18 rounds of drafting)
Draft Only - No Lineups - No Waivers - Just Draft. (24 man rosters - 24 rounds of drafting
Please note: In Draft Only leagues, weekly starting lineups are optimized each week for each team after the games are completed. Team requires NO IN-Season Management. Just sit back and watch how your drafted team performs. Draft is longer to help you survive the weekly bye weeks and injuries. Better know your sleepers!
Both league types are drafted Serpentine style: Round 1: (1-12), Round 2 (12-1) Round 3 (1-12) etc.
Father Son - These leagues use the exact same rules as our Starter Leagues but are designed for Dads (or Moms) to introduce fantasy football to their kids (both sons AND daughters are welcome!), and team up to take on other family oriented teams. What is Father Son Fantasy Football?
2QB - For a limited time, beta-play our new 2QB Starter Leagues - The only difference is you can start up to 1 QB in the Flex position.
Trading: There is no trading allowed in Scout Fantasy Prize Leagues.
Starting Lineup Requirements: 10-man
- 1 Quarterback
- 2 Running Backs
- 3 Wide Receivers
- 1 Tight End
- 1 Place Kicker
- 1 Defense Special Teams
- 1 Flex (RB-WR-TE) <<< There is only 1 flex, not 2, like our higher priced leagues.
For Full-Season Leagues, you have until that player's scheduled game time to submit the player to your lineup.For Draft-Only leagues, lineups are optimized AFTER all the games are played each week.
(Summary) For Official Scoring System click SCORING
- Scoring is PPR (Point per Reception) for alll players.
- All passing touchdowns are 4 points. All other touchdowns are worth 6 points.
- 1 point for every 20 yards passing.
- 1 point for every 10 yards rushing/receiving combined.
- 2 decimal scoring.
- Kickers receive 3 per made field goal and .1 for every yard over 30.
Defensive/Special Teams Scoring:
- Touchdown = 6 pts
- Safety = 2 pts
- Interception / Fumble Recovery = 2 pts
- Sack = 1 pt
Points Allowed Bonus
- Shutout = 5 pts
- 2-6 points allowed = 2 pts
- 7-10 points allowed = 1 pt
- Compete in a 13 week regular season.
- Weeks 1 and 2 are All-Play (Top 6 scoring teams are awarded a WIN, Bottom 6 scoring teams are awarded a LOSS)
- Weeks 3-13 - Play each other opponent once in a head to head match-up. Whichever team scores the most points that week is awarded a WIN
- The Top 4 Teams make the playoffs
- Team One: Best Record (points tie-breaker)
- Team Two: Most Points Scored (other than Team 1)
- Team Three: Next Best Record (other than Teams 1 and 2)
- Team Four: Next Most Points Scored (other than Teams 1, 2 and 3)
Special Playoff qualifying condition:
Any team that ties for the best record in their league during the regular season but does not qualify as one of the four automatic entries, also advances to the League playoffs.
- Each team is awarded their average weekly points scored for the year from weeks 1-13. This is their starting score.
- Each team is required to submit a weekly lineup as usual.
- All four teams compete in a total points shootout weeks 14-16.
- The team with the most playoff points is declared the league champion and wins 1st Place Prize.
- The team with the second most playoff points is declared the runner-up and wins 2nd Place Prize.
- The team with the third most playoff points is declared the 3rd place winner and wins 3rd Place Prize.
Waivers: (for Full-Season Leagues only)
Wednesdays: Open to all available free agent players.
PLEASE NOTE: All waiver leagues (non World Championship Leagues) concluded before or on September 3, 2015, will have 1 opportunity to add/remove players via our Free Agent Acquisition Bidding (FAAB) waivers, on the Friday before Week 1, September 4, 2015 at 9pm EDT. All other leagues drafted or finishing after September 3, will have their first waiver period after Week 1 on Wednesday, September 16, 2015.
- Fridays: Open to all available free agent players – not to players dropped on Wednesday.
- Season Bidding Starts: September 16, 2015 (prior to the start of Week 2)
- Bidding Ends: Bidding continues all the way up to Week 16.
- Who can bid in the playoffs? - Only playoff teams are eligilbe to pickup free agents after week 13.
- Locked Players: Players cut after NFL week 10 (November 22nd on) cannot be re-acquired by any team in that league.