We now offer Qualifier Leagues - These are World Championship Satellites ($199 to play)! ENTER an FFWC QUALIFIER today. NO TRADING ALLOWED. These are money leagues so we don't allow the mess of trades, one-sided trades or vetoing of trades. These leagues DO utilize weekly blind bidding waivers otherwise referred to as Free Agent Acquisition Bidding (FAAB) for free agency AND requires submitting weekly starting lineups.
QUALIFIER LEAGUES are offered two ways:
1. LIVE DRAFTS - You have a 90 second timer (where everyone gathers at the same time for the draft all at once).
2. SLOW DRAFTS - You have a 6 hour timer per pick, (extends midnight to 8am eastern) and you'll get an email after every pick. When you see you're on the clock, get to your computer or mobile device, enter our cutting edge draft room and make your selection.
- Thursday, August 10, 2017 9pm
- Sunday, August 13, 2017 7pm
- Wednesday, August 16, 2017 9pm
- Saturday, August 19, 2017 6pm
- Tuesday, August 22, 2017 8pm
- Friday, August 25, 2017 9pm
- Sunday, August 27, 2017 5pm
- Friday, September 1, 2017 10pm
- Saturday, September 2, 2017 7pm
- Sunday, September 3, 2017 6pm
See our all new draft room here:
You can even Draft right from your cheatsheet! Never print a cheatsheet for an online draft again!
Draft from your computer, laptop, tablet or mobile device. It's the best in the industry!
For prizing, these leagues offer players an opportunity to win their way into our biggest event, the Fantasy Football World Championship. Players also enter these leagues to practice for the World Championship Drafts coming in September.
ENTER NOW -- Leagues NOW AVAILABLE in the Draft Lobby!
13 weeks long. Weeks 1 & 2, all play (top 6 win, bottom 6 lose) Wks 3-13, play all teams once.
Total # of Teams:
|Draft Style:||Serpentine - 20 Round Draft - 20 Man Rosters|
|Starting Lineup:||11-man starting lineup: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex players (RB, WR, or TE), 1 PK, 1 Team Defense/Special team.|
|Scoring System:||See FFWC scoring system under Scoring|
|Trading:||No trading is allowed|
After week 13, the top 4 teams qualify for the FFWC postseason with league prizes paid in this order:
Any team that ties for the best record in their league during the regular season but does not qualify as one of the four automatic entries, also advances to the League playoffs.
|League Championship:||All 4 teams carry their average score from weeks 1-13 into the playoffs and are battling in a total-points shootout in weeks 14-16. The most points accumulated is awarded the 1st place prize, 2nd most points the 2nd place prize.
|Blind Bid Free Agency:||
Wednesdays: Open to all available free agent players.