User Comments for Week 5 RB Rankings

Football > 2012 > Week 5 > Rankings > Comments

User Comments for Week 5 RB Rankings

Chris Johnson moved up to #15? Daaang son, I may have to start him, but the Vikes D is pretty stout. Although my only other options are Ryan Williams/Rashard Mendenhall.

Hizenthorn 10/02/12 08:48 PM

Mathews, Turner, Bradshaw, and Morris. I need to start 3, Any ideas?

strahl9 10/02/12 11:35 PM

Turner, he's on a roll and as much as I appreciate the help these guys provide, they've been way too low on him lately! They had him really low last week and before and he did well both weeks! He is also playing Washington who has a really shotty defense....Blows my mind that they have several backups that hardly even play ranked higher...washington, Thigpen, etc...just to name a few!!! WTH?!

porkstu 10/03/12 09:58 AM

Bradshaw, Benson, and Sproles.... pick 2 in a non-ppr league

bourney 10/03/12 10:44 AM

@Porkstu I personally would start Morris this week.

Sickcision 10/03/12 11:18 AM

@Bourney Bradshaw and Sproles.

Sickcision 10/03/12 11:19 AM

16 team PPR league....Shaun Draughn or CJ Spiller to start as my #2.....leaning toward Draughn as far as matchup and Spiller's possible nagging injury, but with Gray and Charles having great runs last week wondering if Draughn will produce. Opinions?

DrewFL1988 10/03/12 05:36 PM

12 team, 1/2 point PPR league...my RBs on my team are Spiller, Sproles, and Stewart, my WRs are Wallace, Welker, Moore, Kerley, and Avery. Trade offer of: Stevan Ridley, Jerome Simpson, and Vikings D for Wallace, Stewart, and Cards D. I have no idea what to do and have been going back and forth on this for days. The RBs are scarce on waivers (at best Battle or Bolden), and I am 4th on my waivers which I might be able to pick up Andre Roberts or Domenik Hixon (if I go thru with this trade, if not I'm targeting RBs). I have Tom Brady as well, so with Ridley I have a 80-90% chance of any TD when Pats in red zone, then again Bellichicks running back by committee greatly worries me. If I do the trade it would bring me a little more balance but lose a top tier WR, if I don't I rely on CJ Spiller as a RB 1 or 2 to make the most out of his 50/50 timeshare (if it stays that way). Just looking for advice or opinions...

goalee1486 10/03/12 06:11 PM

@Strahl @Sickcision I love Alfred Morris this year, dude runs hard and with purpose. However, his teams secondary is terrible. And with the Atlanta Falcons offense about to cause havoc I can't see Morris having the games he has been. Redskins will be playing from behind. Mathews, Turner, and Bradshaw have much more favorable match ups this week. If you want to roll the dice with Morris though, I'd suggest benching Bradshaw instead of Turner and Mathews.

xxjonesy87 10/03/12 07:02 PM

Already starting Beast Mode as RB1, just don't know who to use as RB2? I have Shaun Draughn(VS. Bal), Daryl Richardson(VS. Ari), and Mark Ingram(VS. SD).

giwarriors12 10/03/12 10:00 PM

Steven Jackson at #18 while Cedric Benson is #29? Did you look at history, injury report & matchup?

dj-dale 10/03/12 10:13 PM

Hey need some help I'm in a non PPR league and need to play 2 RB, 2 WR and 1 flex for RB's I have LeSean McCoy PHI, Jamaal Charles KC and Alfred Morris WAS, then for WR's I have Andre Johnson HOU, Danny Amendola STL, Andre Roberts AZ and DeSean Jackson PHI. So witch players should i start in WR slots, RB slots and the 1 Flex slot. I'd very much appreciate anybody and everyone's thoughts on this so pls comment thanks. Oh also Brian Hartline Is still there and right now is an FA in my league should I drop Andre Roberts, or any others above for him? Watcha think

Six19R_OG-Mobsta 10/03/12 10:35 PM

Start LeSean McCoy, Jamaal Charles, Andre Johnson, drop Danny Amendola, pick up Brian Hartline, start Hartline and use Andre Roberts as flex. my two cents

giwarriors12 10/03/12 11:53 PM

Trade: Doug Martin and Stevie Johnson for Matt Forte? Is that too much? - Or, Doug Martin and Stevie Johnson for DeMarco Murray and Matt Schaub?

KennyBrittle 10/04/12 03:44 AM

I think it'd depend on what you already have at RB and QB

giwarriors12 10/04/12 04:39 AM

Trade: He wants A. Morris ( I have Lynch, Rice and Matthews) I get WR- M. Wallace i am weak in that area (D. Bryant, H.Nicks, Maclin, D.Thomas and Hartline) PS i picked Morris in rnd 16 so he is a very good keeper candidate for me as well. My gut tells me to hang tight and hope Nicks gets healthy, any thoughts??

woodster99 10/04/12 08:36 AM

Spiller 9.7 and Jackson 8.7 = 18.4 are going to be better than Ray Rice 18.0.

ricardodw 10/04/12 10:29 AM

would any of you guys make this trade:
give up spiller for mathews...

i currently have:
turner
spiller
a.brown
m.bush
williams

thanks

porkstu 10/04/12 10:51 AM

strahl9...as far as 3 RBs I meant to say turner, mathews, and morris!!!

porkstu 10/04/12 10:52 AM

Matt214racer...i would go:

RBs - charles, morris
WRs - jackson, johnson
Flex - amendola

even though i hate saying anyone is going to have a good game against my falcons!!!

porkstu 10/04/12 11:03 AM

@ giwarriors12 DROP AMENDOLA IN A PPR LEAGUE??? are you nuts??? at best you hope hartline can put up amendola numbers every week.

disregard any messages from that jabroni

davinciconcrete 10/04/12 03:53 PM

alfred morris, willis mcgahee, bradshaw, ryan williams, owen daniels. choose 3/5

alfrickinmeida 10/04/12 04:05 PM

Morris, Bradshaw and McGahee I would say... Unless you really want to roll the dice on Williams. I'd rather go with the more trusted players at the moment.

KennyBrittle 10/04/12 05:58 PM

Trade: Doug Martin, Percy Harvin and Stevie Johnson for Jamaal Charles and Jordy Nelson or Marshawn Lynch and Jordy Nelson? Or do you think Doug Martin and Stevie Johnson are enough for Lynch or Charles straight up?

KennyBrittle 10/04/12 06:03 PM

In a huge bind guys and ARZ plays tonight:

Chris Johnson, Ryan Williams, or Donald Brown... pick 1

I hate CJ griefing me like this

anomz 10/04/12 06:29 PM

Call me crazy, but I like Williams as a top RB2 tonight

jhstewart 10/04/12 06:52 PM

Williams tonight vs. the Rams.

KennyBrittle 10/04/12 07:35 PM

In a 1/2 PPR league, do I start CJ Spiller vs 49ers or Jackie Battle vs Saints?

goalee1486 10/04/12 09:12 PM

@davinciconcrete, please read carefully what was typed by Matt214racer in regards to that: "Hey need some help I'm in a non PPR league and need to play 2 RB, 2 WR and 1 flex for RB's".

Thanks

giwarriors12 10/05/12 01:27 AM

Sry bout that I got for RB's Jamaal Charles, LeSean McCoy Alfred Morris

Six19R_OG-Mobsta 10/05/12 07:16 AM

Six19R_OG-Mobsta 10/05/12 07:46 AM

Remember it's NON PPR k I also have RB M. Lesheour but he's got his bye week

Six19R_OG-Mobsta 10/05/12 07:49 AM

PPR 2RBs +Flex

Turner
Ridley
R. Bush
Forte

imposterdamus 10/05/12 09:36 AM

wow, they have m.bush projected to get nearly 9 points on here but he's not listed anywhere on the flex rankings...and what's with the annoying sponsor rolldown advertisement up top!? that damn thing pops up randomly and is loud as hell!!!!

porkstu 10/06/12 10:39 AM

CJSpiller or Andre Brown this week? I am wondering about RAIN in NYC this Sunday. I'm predicting a CLE UPSET - ! they excel at mudbaths. i think AB may be used more if raining..and CJ...? ANY thoughts appreciated.

kawkaw999 10/06/12 02:39 PM

PPR, thanks to bye weeks, Donald Brown or Mendy?

KennyBrittle 10/06/12 03:16 PM

Thanks to Chris Johnsons slow start im weak at RB. My RBs are Chris Johnson, Frank Gore, Demarco Murray and Shonn Green. Im strong at WR with Torrey Smith, Julio Jones, Larry Fitz and Jeremy Maclin. Should I trade Julio and Demarco for Trent Richardson and Dwayne Bowe? I would rather give up someone besides Julio but I need the RB help.

vincent854 10/06/12 09:51 PM

@vincent854 I wouldn't give up on DeMarco just yet... Coming off the bye he has the one bad matchup with the Ravens... But then its clear sailing. Instead of targeting a guy like Trent, you should target Mathews or another RB that has stressed his owners out thus far so you don't have to give up as much. I would keep Julio and try to move Fitz/Torrey with CJ...

KennyBrittle 10/06/12 11:39 PM

RG3 for MJD?

KennyBrittle 10/06/12 11:49 PM

Since Danny Amendola got inured and there's a lot of good WR's in my FA pick up who should I go with, these r some of them James Jones, Andrew Hawkins, Armon Binns, Jerome Simpson, Devery Henderson, Brandon Tate, Leonard Hankerson, B. Laflel, Domenik Hixon, D. Driver, H. Douglas, D. Avery, M. Crabtree, Kendall Wright, Malcom Floyd etc basically there's still a lot of pretty good players that haven't been picked up yet and I also am dropping my back up K G. Zuerlin bc I only needed him this week so I have 2 players I can get from FA instantly and if any of then would be better then who I've got starting now I can switch them so let me know wat all of u think thanks oh and should I keep DeSean Jackson or drop him for one of the FA's also pls let me know wat all of u think gotta pick up the WR's from FA before Sundays games start bc then those players won't be FA anymore they'll be waiver wire players and I've got hosed 3 times trying to get a player threw waiver

Nvm Domenik Hixon bc I picked him up for my back up Def and I can't drop Amendola or Zuerlin rite now since I started them tonite witch means after week 5 is over then I can drop them for 2 of those guys in waiver wire so still witch 2 should I pick up for them? I'm still able to drop WR's DeSean Jackson or Andre Roberts rite now to get one of the FA WR's I mentioned ASAP but I'm stuck and unsure if I should drop either Jackson or Roberts or if I should maybe drop them both for 2 FA's? Let me know ur input and ur thoughts on this thanks and I'm in a NON PPR LEAGUE

Six19R_OG-Mobsta 10/07/12 05:02 AM