User Comments for Week 6 QB Rankings

Football > 2012 > Week 6 > Rankings > Comments

User Comments for Week 6 QB Rankings

No love yet for Peyton Manning yet. I understand there's very little difference in the point projections between rank #3 and #11 but seeing him at 11 just seems a little silly. Maybe another 3 TD performance will put him up in the top 6 where he belongs every week. The guy has a cake R.O.S. schedule as well.

Kinglions 10/09/12 04:05 PM

Bye week for me.
Luck vs. Dalton? I'm thinking Dalton vs. Browns D...Whaddya think?

dgreen 10/09/12 08:43 PM

Joe Haden is back, and that means the Browns D is much improved. I think Luck can carve up an injury-riddled Jets Dfense

Verite 10/09/12 11:11 PM

Isn't it about time the NFL outlawed all forms of head hitting? It's clear the current helmuts don't offer sufficient protection, and should be reinforced with better shock absorbing materials.

bobkicks 10/10/12 09:30 AM

I currently have both Rodgers and Ryan and have been in a debate the past few weeks as to who I should start. I know I should be looking to trade, but as of right now my team is pretty solid. People think I'm crazy for sitting Rodgers, but i'm thinking starting Matty Ice aginst Oakland is better option than Rodgers going against the solid Texans D. Any thoughts???

rookie12 10/10/12 12:24 PM

@rookie12 I think you need to find the team with the worst quarterback, and trade Rodgers. Even if you wait until after Ryan's bye week to do it. Ryan is going to have the better season.

xxjonesy87 10/10/12 09:39 PM

Who should I start? Peyton Manning or Tom Brady?

conlijac000 10/10/12 11:05 PM

YOU DOWNGRADED GREG OSLEN FOR WEEK 6....HELLO PANTHERS ARE ON A BYE THIS WEEK. GUESS I WOULD DOWNGRADE HIM TOO.

Panthersfan 10/10/12 11:53 PM

I have Aaron Rodgers n Andy Dalton. Would Dalton be a better choice this week?

tmtaz 10/12/12 02:07 PM

Lack of respect for Weeden this week. I'd slot him in above Rivers I believe. Maybe higher.

ericruh 10/12/12 07:24 PM

I need help on who to start at QB either Matthew Stafford or Joe Flacco?
I also need to know who I should start at flex spot out of these guys WR Andre Roberts AZ, WR DeSean Jackson PHI, WR Domenik Hixon NYG, RB Mikel Leshoure DET or RB Alfred Morris WAS? I'm In a NON PPR League and here's my Roster below and also my league format for starters. So can u look at Roster plus format and tell me who u would start at each position for Week 6?
I'd appreciate anybodies Opinion and expertise Thanks.

{My Roster it's a NON PPR League!!}