2013 Dynasty League RankingsMy Dynasty rankings are predicated on a three year window. To project six seasons long term is unrealistic and not feasible considering the flux of free agency and the injury impact of the NFL. Along with different Dynasty league formatting. I factor individual talent, supporting cast, system, injury history/character concerns, and perceived value in the eyes of Dynasty players.
1. Aaron Rodgers, QB, GB - Age 30
Hitting his prime as the top QB Dyno belt holder, should see a better O-line this year.
2. Drew Brees, QB, NO - Age 35
Will continue to pace the field in production week to week. Welcome back Sean Peyton!
3. Andrew Luck, QB, IND - Age 24
Number 1 total talent in a prolific QB class for years to come. Just needs an O-line now.
4. Peyton Manning, QB, DEN - Age 38
Wes Welker is a healthy subscription to longevity. Not to mention two other 6 foot 4 WRs !
5. Matt Ryan, QB, ATL - Age 29
He'll carry the pocket passer torch coming into his prime and one more Gonzo ride.
6. Russell Wilson, QB, SEA - Age 25
Poised beyond his years, get him another WR or three. Savvy, athletic rock star. Still keeps this rank with losing Percy this year.
7. Colin Kaepernick, QB, SF - Age 26
Special athlete, would like to see some more anticipation in his throws, but I'm nit picking. Was tempted tot drop him lower with no Crabs.
8. Tom Brady, QB, NE - Age 37
Next three seasons will still garner top production but his perceived value will drop significantly. Ride him home or move him now. He'll make the most of the young WR's.
9. Cam Newton, QB, CAR - Age 25
Must mature and grow as a leader and quality passer in spite of the un- inspiring new OC's.
10. Matthew Stafford, QB, DET - Age 26
Regressed a bit with the rash of injuries and Megatron record chase. Staff needs to reign in the bad habits, I want to see a better, smarter leader make wiser decisions.
11. Robert Griffin III, QB, WAS - Age 24
Doesn't figure to be as fantasy friendly after multi knee surgeries and a nasty concussion. Can this Rocky change and become Apollo?
12. Tony Romo, QB, DAL - Age 34
Maligned and under rated fantasy value just missed 5k pass yards. Adding weapons in the TE, O-line and WR dept. A great value pick.
13. Joe Flacco, QB, BAL - Age 29
Earning this rank with a strong finish and downfield Caldwell OC attack. But to who??
14. Eli Manning, QB, NYG - Age 33
On the field every week baby. Things can only get better right???
15. Ben Roethlisberger, QB, PIT - Age 32
Not digging losing a Wallace and gaining a Haley. Please shore up that O- line!
16. Jay Cutler, QB, CHI - Age 31
Should be in for his best season, for what it's worth with new HC and short quick passes.
17. Ryan Tannehill, QB, MIA - Age 26
Has the goods to be a top pocket QB for the long haul. That O-Line may derail it though, watch out.
18. Andy Dalton, QB, CIN - Age 26
Maybe has the best overall talented young support cast. It's go time Andy!
19. E.J. Manuel, QB, BUF (R) - Age 24
The only rookie to crack the top 20 but I hope his athleticism makes up for his inexperience.
20. Sam Bradford, QB, STL - Age 26
They keep throwing weapons at him, can he be an assassin or remain a bye week fill in?
21. Philip Rivers, QB, SD - Age 32
A couple more weapons and a new staff but I'm a skeptic. Another team with a still weal offensive line.
22. Michael Vick, QB, NYJ - Age 34
Over / under of 7 starts between injury and QB stable
23. Terrelle Pryor, QB, SEA - Age 25
Flashing well. Let's see if his game matures.
24. Geno Smith, QB, NYJ (R) - Age 23
Showing signs of being a starting quarterback.
25. Nick Foles, QB, PHI - Age 25
Vick is going down at some point and then it's Foles in the Kelly offense.