User Comments for Week 8 QB Rankings

Football > 2014 > Week 8 > Rankings > Comments

User Comments for Week 8 QB Rankings

My QB situation isn't looking that great. Deciding between Palmer and Foles. They're playing against each other this wk and they're ranked very close. Which one do u start?

taylor.pharmd 10/23/14 11:49 AM

I have both too and I'm starting Palmer this week. He's played great at home with 4 TD's and 0 INT's and at least 250 yards in each game. It should be a high scoring game and I'm hoping he gets over 300 yds and 3 TD's. I don't trust Foles yet he's really only had 1 good game against the Redskins and is just throwing way too many picks.

kokodude 10/24/14 09:25 AM

I agree. Think I'm going with Palmer too

taylor.pharmd 10/24/14 01:36 PM

I like Palmer over Foles as well. Deciding between Brees and Brady myself but think I'm starting Brady. He's been hot lately.

Mario2384 10/24/14 09:46 PM

@mario2384 I would def stick with Brady. Drew hasn't really been exceptional from a fantasy standpoint. He's at home in the dome but Jimmy isn't 100% and that's his top weapon.

taylor.pharmd 10/25/14 12:18 PM

Thanks bro. Yeah I've been a bit disappointed. I never take QB high but did this year bc I picked last in my draft and had back to back picks. Didn't love it but I've managed to go 5-2 thus far. If I had it to do over again tho I'd wait on QB like I always do. With guys like Rivers and Cutler going low/undrafted it was more beneficial to wait in my opinion.

Mario2384 10/25/14 02:55 PM

Last week I went Orton over Wilson and got burrrrrrrned.

This week they again have Orton over Wilson. No way bro!

RamzFanz 10/25/14 05:20 PM

Orton over Wilson?...wtf dude...that's a Taco move.

kjsouza2007@yahoo.com 10/25/14 07:57 PM

That's what I thought too. Then I lost by less than a point and Orton went OFF. SOB.

RamzFanz 10/28/14 07:28 AM

Why are your updates on the previous week not posted by Tuesday Morning. Are you lacking writers to get same day or next day reports. I'm in 8 leagues and start my analysis Monday morning. I noticed some of your reporting is a month old. Who would use that.
FF Payers just want opinions and they want them at their convenience not just when the source has time to publish!!!

I'm available