User Comments for Week 6 RB Rankings

Football > 2014 > Week 6 > Rankings > Comments

User Comments for Week 6 RB Rankings

NEED HELP Trade Advice: He is giving me Gio Bernard and Roddy White/Trent Richardson for Emmanual Sanders and Zac Stacy. And if I do take it should I ask for Trent or Roddy? thanks!

RSA0005 10/08/14 08:44 AM

I'd take it with roddy

ceever 10/08/14 08:51 AM

How does CJ Spiller keep ahead of Fred Jackson week after week w/o the production? I see the age/potential/injury angle, but Fred keeps doing the damn thing!

deejaygraves 10/08/14 09:29 AM

Shady McCoy again? I guess if you put him in the top 3 every damn week, you have to be right eventually, right? Until he learns how to run north/south, he will continue to be asscheeks.

Homerjdoh1069 10/08/14 10:57 AM

mccoy is even less impressive all around with sproles on the team

mjb5310 10/08/14 01:50 PM

RSA: great trade for you. I'd take Gio and Roddy. Sanders is having great WR3 numbers, but Stacy has a rough next 4 weeks ahead, plus Cunningham will start taking some of his snaps. Strength of schedule favors the trade coming your way

Zpak15 10/08/14 03:03 PM

where is joique bell?

aarontevis 10/08/14 05:47 PM

please can you post the rankings on Tuesdays ??? Most leagues have waiver pickups Wednesdays - and its almost pointless to have this information after the fact !

swim_ny 10/08/14 05:55 PM

Thanks for the help, I took the trade.

RSA0005 10/08/14 06:00 PM

Thanks for the help, I took the trade.

RSA0005 10/08/14 06:00 PM

Thanks for the help, I took the trade.

RSA0005 10/08/14 06:00 PM

Joique Bell is on track to play more than Bush at this point yet Bush is ranked and Bell isn't?

Mario2384 10/08/14 08:44 PM

I have a huge trade opportunity in my other league and I know this probably gets old, but yall have not stirred me wrong yet. I give marshawn lynch and marvin jones for Lamar Miller, Kelvin Benjamin, and Desean Jackson. I have murray as my other running back, but I am seriously lacking at receiver position.

RSA0005 10/09/14 11:17 AM

RSA - don't like that so much - Moreno is coming back into the mix so Miller's future work is in doubt

ceever 10/09/14 03:33 PM

Ok what about this one (I am receiving interest from multiple parties). Marshawn lynch, Mike Evans, and Marvin Jones for LeSean McCoy, Golden Tate, and Deandre Hopkins?

RSA0005 10/09/14 04:12 PM

I don't know your format but in my standard scoring league Lynch is #2 with has 81 points and McCoy is #31 with 35 points so unless you think that trend is going to change I'd keep Lynch unless they offered a lot more on the receiver side - somebody like Julio

Lynch is the main guy - McCoy is competing for touches now that Sproles is in the mix. I get the feeling McCoy is hurting - or maybe its his o-line

look at the numbers - Tate would be nice but not enough IMO

ceever 10/09/14 07:10 PM

RSA - Lynch is too good to trade for mid-range WR2s. Hopkins is TD dependant as we saw last night, Golden Tate has good value as long as Megatron is hurt, but don't expect Megatron to be down close to the last few weeks of the season and fantasy playoffs, so that hurts Tate's value.

Try getting a stud receiver for Lynch, or trade off your other RBs for mid-range WR2s

Zpak15 10/10/14 11:50 AM

yeah agree w/ zpak - I'm playing Tate this week but as soon as megatron gets healthy its back to the bench with him

ceever 10/10/14 08:00 PM

Torn between Andrew Hawkins or Jeremy Hill, 0.5 PPR but Carolina run D is terrible. Not convinced losing AJ Green is a guaranteed boon for Hill.

Martinicow 10/11/14 03:28 AM

murray or gore?

med302@hotmail.com 10/11/14 06:52 PM

How many more weeks before FF realizes Spiller has no business being even near the top 15 running backs in the league?

He's a good running back, believe it or not (his ypcarry is quite good), but he only gets the ball 12 times a game.

That is barely a backup. Not a 1op 15 running back.

socokid 10/13/14 07:59 AM