2016 Dynasty Football Rankings
Updated Tuesday, May 31, 2016Our Dynasty rankings are predicated on a five year window. To project six seasons long term is unrealistic and not feasible considering the flux of free agency and the injury impact of the NFL. Along with different Dynasty league formatting. we factor individual talent, supporting cast, system, injury history/character concerns, and perceived value in the eyes of Dynasty players.
76. Keith Marshall, RB, WAS (R) - Age 22
Combine warrior coming from a school known for producing good RBs.
77. Tyler Ervin, RB, HOU (R) - Age 22
Can do it all as a returner and on special teams. Needs to beat out Alfred Blue to have legit Dynasty value.
78. Kelvin Taylor, RB, FA (R) - Age 23
Will need to compete for a roster spot behind Shaun Draughn and Mike Davis.
79. Jonathan Williams, RB, BUF (R) - Age 22
Plays faster than his timed speeds. A wait-and-hold player for those looking to own all of Buffalo's RBs.
80. Wendell Smallwood, RB, PHI (R) - Age 22
If he can make it to his second season, Darren Sproles could be gone and Ryan Mathews is absolutely surpassable.
81. Bishop Sankey, RB, FA - Age 24
Far from a lock to even make the 53-man roster.
82. Antonio Andrews, RB, TEN - Age 24
Competing for the No. 3 role at best. Marginal three-down talent.
83. Terrell Watson, RB, FA - Age 23
A deep sleeper on a team that is still trying to figure out who to use on early downs.
84. C.J. Spiller, RB, SEA - Age 29
Someone somewhere stills believes. They shouldn't.
85. Shaun Draughn, RB, SF - Age 28
Performed well when given the opportunity but will need as many injuries as last year to occur if he is going to have any value
86. Denard Robinson, RB, JAX - Age 26
Shoelace may have value to some but at his best he is a pass catcher sitting behind T.J. Yeldon and Chris Ivory on the depth chart.
87. Alfred Blue, RB, HOU - Age 25
A nice handcuff to Lamar Miller but other than that, he hasn't proven much.
88. Robert Turbin, RB, IND - Age 26
Even if Frank Gore gets hurt, there will be plenty of competition in this backfield between several suspect players.
89. Darren Sproles, RB, PHI - Age 33
One of the all-time great third down backs. Will be 33 this season.
90. Knile Davis, RB, KC - Age 24
Needs a change of scenery to get back on the map.
91. Stevan Ridley, RB, FA - Age 27
Many forget that Ridley rushed for over 1,200 yards and scored 12 touchdowns with the Patriots a few years ago. Injuries have plagued him but if Ameer Abdullah falls flat on his face again, Ridley could get a shot at just 27 years old this year in Detroit.
92. Terrance West, RB, BAL - Age 25
There are too many backs with potential in front of him on the depth chart for West to make a difference. The 25 year-old needs a new home if he has any chance of thriving.
93. Orleans Darkwa, RB, NYG - Age 24
Displayed great strength and intensity at times but is a change-of-pace back at best.
94. Tre Mason, RB, LAR - Age 23
Career in trouble. Not because of his recent legal issues, but because he isn't very good.
95. Mike Gillislee, RB, BUF - Age 25
Unless Shady and Karlos Williams get hurt again, Gillislee's value is in the gutter.
96. Andre Williams, RB, FA - Age 24
He can't catch the ball and he hasn't averaged more than 3.3 YPC through his first two years. Some may still have hope for the third-year RB but they probably shouldn't.
97. Damien Williams, RB, MIA - Age 24
Likely lost his RB2 spot to incoming rookie Kenyan Drake.
98. Tim Hightower, RB, NO - Age 30
Despite finishing last season with a bang, Mark Ingram is back and Hightower's age (30) doesn't help.
99. Joique Bell, RB, CHI - Age 30
After being cut by the Lions in January, no one has bitten yet. That probably says something.
100. Roy Helu, RB, FA - Age 27
After undergoing surgery on both hips, Helu can actually bounce back in 2016 as Oakland's third-down back but his value is completely driven on receptions.