2016 Dynasty Football Rankings
Updated Tuesday, May 31, 2016Our Dynasty rankings are predicated on a five year window. To project six seasons long term is unrealistic and not feasible considering the flux of free agency and the injury impact of the NFL. Along with different Dynasty league formatting. we factor individual talent, supporting cast, system, injury history/character concerns, and perceived value in the eyes of Dynasty players.
26. Jared Cook, TE, GB - Age 29
Even with the Packers, a healthy skepticism is best. Cook has never been productive consistently.
27. Vance McDonald, TE, SF - Age 26
Had some pretty good performances in the second half of 2015. Needs to separate himself on depth chart.
28. Zach Miller, TE, FA - Age 30
This isn't the former Seattle Seahawks TE. Really came out of left field. We'll see if he's legit now that he is atop Chicago's depth chart.
29. Jason Witten, TE, DAL - Age 34
The ageless one. Pencil him in for 70 catches, 700 yards and a handful of TDs until he retires.
30. Richard Rodgers, TE, GB - Age 24
Jared Cook signing is not a ringing endorsement. May have peaked in 2015.
31. Jordan Cameron, TE, MIA - Age 28
A post-hype sleeper. Should have plenty of room to roam free with defenses focused on Parker & Landry.
32. Crockett Gillmore, TE, BAL - Age 24
Impossible to discern how the Ravens will split time between Williams, Gillmore and Watson.
33. Jeff Heuerman, TE, DEN - Age 23
The presumed starter in the Mile High City. That doesn't count for much in what will be a run-first offense.
34. Niles Paul, TE, WAS - Age 27
Worth handcuffing for if/when Jordan Reed is injured. Could probably start on a few teams if he wasn't in Washington.
35. Will Tye, TE, NYG - Age 24
The Giants have been rotating TEs for years now. Don't reach!
36. Jerell Adams, TE, NYG (R) - Age 23
Athleticism is appealing but these types of players need lots of time.
37. MyCole Pruitt, TE, MIN - Age 24
A dynasty stash for when the Kyle Rudolph experiment ends.
38. Ben Watson, TE, BAL - Age 35
Not understanding the Ravens' interest. Possibly an insurance policy?
39. Nick Vannett, TE, SEA (R) - Age 23
A better blocker than receiver at this point. If Jimmy Graham continues to fall apart, could be forced into larger role sooner.
40. C.J. Fiedorowicz, TE, HOU - Age 24
Splitting the limited Fantasy potential of the position with Ryan Griffin.
41. Jesse James, TE, PIT - Age 22
Ladarius Green signing takes the wind out of his sails.
42. Mychal Rivera, TE, OAK - Age 26
Clive Walford passed him on the depth chart and Rivera needs a new destination badly.
43. Tyler Kroft, TE, CIN - Age 23
He won't be catching many catches as breakout TE Tyler Eifert's backup.
44. Temarrick Hemingway, TE, LAR (R) - Age 23
A project that is far from a lock to make the 53 man roster.
45. Jacob Tamme, TE, ATL - Age 31
A player who was on the fringe of Fantasy relavence prior to Atlanta's pick of Austin Hooper.
46. Ryan Griffin, TE, HOU - Age 26
Simply not a great pass catcher and the Texans know it.
47. Josh Hill, TE, NO - Age 26
Did not capitliaze on his opportunity last year. The Saints rewarded him by bringing in Coby Fleener to play most of the snaps.
48. Larry Donnell, TE, NYG - Age 27
The tight end situation in New York is a bit of a question mark right now but the G-Men seem to like Will Tye much more than Donnell.
49. Luke Willson, TE, SEA - Age 26
Worth a look if Jimmy Graham is unable to play at the start of the 2016 season.
50. Owen Daniels, TE, FA - Age 33
33 years old and no team. Things aren't looking good for the pass catching tight end.