2016 Dynasty Football Rankings
Updated Tuesday, May 31, 2016Our Dynasty rankings are predicated on a five year window. To project six seasons long term is unrealistic and not feasible considering the flux of free agency and the injury impact of the NFL. Along with different Dynasty league formatting. we factor individual talent, supporting cast, system, injury history/character concerns, and perceived value in the eyes of Dynasty players.
26. Kevin White, WR, CHI - Age 24
What have you done for me lately? Will be 24 in 2016 with zero on his resume.
27. Josh Doctson, WR, WAS (R) - Age 23
Great place to start a career with the careers of Garcon and D-Jax coming to a close.
28. Brandon Marshall, WR, NYJ - Age 32
Not getting any younger, but not getting any less productive either. Win now owners should be looking to buy on the cheap.
29. Jordy Nelson, WR, GB - Age 31
Likely to be a bit undervalued after GB's lukewarm 2015 offense, his age and of course the injury.
30. Michael Floyd, WR, ARI - Age 26
He's been on the cusp for three years now. One of those fluky, 15 TD Dwayne Bowe seasons is possible, so is utter disappointment.
31. Eric Decker, WR, NYJ - Age 29
Seemed to find the end zone every week in 2015, can he keep it up?
32. Julian Edelman, WR, NE - Age 30
Until the Pats find a receiver that dethrones Edelman, there's too much to like about him since he is Brady's No. 2 target behind Gronk.
33. Sterling Shepard, WR, NYG (R) - Age 23
Ranking buoyed by his landing spot. Already their No. 2 receiver unless you're a Victor Cruz apologist.
34. John Brown, WR, ARI - Age 26
Without an injury ahead of him, his value isn't clear to me. Gets the job done when he's on the field though.
35. Michael Thomas, S, MIA - Age 27
Not the fastest, but could turn into an elite possession receiver that the Saints need to phase out Marques Colston.
36. Allen Hurns, WR, JAX - Age 24
Too reliant on the big play but the Jags are happy to go deep often to him. A nice flex play for the iron-willed.
37. Tyler Boyd, WR, CIN (R) - Age 21
Lacks the high ceiling Dynasty owners love, but Boyd is very pro-ready. Could surprise many as the most productive from this class in his first season as others need time to grow.
38. Will Fuller, WR, HOU (R) - Age 22
The big arm of Brock Osweiler is appealing given Fuller's deep-threat speed. Stephen Hill-like floor gives me pause though.
39. Tyler Lockett, WR, SEA - Age 24
Playmaker extraordinaire with the ball in his hands. Just hard to completely buy-in that Seattle's passing explosion will carryover sight unseen.
40. Golden Tate, WR, DET - Age 28
Even at his best, Tate is only a mid-level WR2. Will lose more looks to Marvin Jones than many are anticipating.
41. Doug Baldwin, WR, SEA - Age 28
Remember that one year when James Jones scored 14 TDs? Yeah, that.
42. Marvin Jones, WR, DET - Age 26
Changes of scenery don't always mean improvement. That said, basically no competition behind him on the depth chart. Should have no problems earning somewhere around 110 to 120 targets.
43. Martavis Bryant, WR, PIT - Age 24
Looks like the beginning of the end to me.
44. Breshad Perriman, WR, BAL - Age 23
Great situation but how many times has Joe Flacco supported a legitimate, weekly starter at the WR position?
45. Stefon Diggs, WR, MIN - Age 22
Brief hot streak got everyone a little too excited. Should continue to flourish, but he's limited as a WR2 for the Vikings.
46. Tavon Austin, WR, LAR - Age 25
Produces in irregular ways and probably had a couple fluky TDs. Just not a lot of other options for the Rams.
47. Emmanuel Sanders, WR, DEN - Age 29
Reception percentage returned to Earth (76 receptions on 137 targets last year). Now 29 without a HOF QB in an offense that will go back to leaning more on the run.
48. Devin Funchess, WR, CAR - Age 22
As raw as they come, but should have no problems leapfrogging Ted Ginn and Philly Brown to take control of the WR2 spot.
49. Willie Snead, WR, NO - Age 24
Produced very well in his first year. In spite of that, the drafting of Michael Thomas is a red flag to me.
50. Nelson Agholor, WR, PHI - Age 23
Flopped as a rookie, but so did most of the Eagels offense. Give him a shot and let he and his team hit the reset button.