2016 Dynasty Football Rankings
Updated Tuesday, May 31, 2016Our Dynasty rankings are predicated on a five year window. To project six seasons long term is unrealistic and not feasible considering the flux of free agency and the injury impact of the NFL. Along with different Dynasty league formatting. we factor individual talent, supporting cast, system, injury history/character concerns, and perceived value in the eyes of Dynasty players.
51. Josh Gordon, WR, CLE - Age 25
You're either buying in or you're not. I can't blame you either way.
52. Chris Hogan, WR, NE - Age 27
Tom Brady's new best friend. Looked very good at times filling in for Sammy Watkins.
53. Leonte Carroo, WR, MIA (R) - Age 22
Stuck between a rock and a hard place on the depth chart. Underrated receiver and athlete.
54. Michael Crabtree, WR, OAK - Age 28
Nine TDs inflated Fantasy value in 2015. A solid flex but not quite a guy you want to be counting on week in and week out.
55. Braxton Miller, WR, HOU (R) - Age 23
Just seems to have a little magic in his game when he has the ball in his hands. Must grow into the position.
56. Larry Fitzgerald, WR, ARI - Age 32
Bounced back in a major way thanks to a healthy Carson Palmer. No reason to expect a drop off if they both stay on the field..
57. Phillip Dorsett, WR, IND - Age 23
Talent may not be an issue long term but where are the targets going to come from with mouths to feed ahead of him on the depth chart?
58. DeSean Jackson, WR, WAS - Age 29
An aging boom-or-bust receiver reliant on speed is not a good weekly play.
59. Kendall Wright, WR, TEN - Age 26
Third-best target behind Delanie Walker and hot commodity Dorial Green-Beckham. Excellent PPR numbers in 2013 seem like a distant dream.
60. Pharoh Cooper, WR, LAR (R) - Age 21
Every receiver for the Rams will get their turn to shine. Cooper needs to make the most of it early.
61. Sammie Coates, WR, PIT - Age 23
Coates will earn an opportunity thanks to Bryant's suspension. However, you have to be able to catch to play WR.
62. Travis Benjamin, WR, SD - Age 26
Can stretch the defenses and provide a good complement to Keenan Allen's superior route-running.
63. Jamison Crowder, WR, WAS - Age 23
Legit slot option if the depth chart breaks in his favor.
64. Markus Wheaton, WR, PIT - Age 25
Worth a late look with Martavis Bryant in hot water. Plus there's so much offense to go around in Pittsburgh.
65. Mohamed Sanu, WR, ATL - Age 27
Average talent in a favorable situation. Look for Justin Hardy to push him for playing time.
66. Davante Adams, WR, GB - Age 23
Green Bay gave him his shot and he underwhelmed. Will probably be given the Jarrett Boykin treatment.
67. Chris Conley, WR, KC - Age 23
A deep threat with Alex Smith at QB. Gee, I wonder how this will turn out.
68. DeAndre Smelter, WR, SF - Age 24
A deep sleeper for some since San Francisco has nothing at the position. But who's the QB? Where's the consistency?
69. Kamar Aiken, WR, BAL - Age 27
Not the young pup many assume him to be. Will be 27 in 2016. Modest production when Baltimore had zero other options.
70. Torrey Smith, WR, SF - Age 27
Kaepernick can use him if the 49ers take shots down the field. Value couldn't be much lower.
71. Jeff Janis, WR, GB - Age 25
Size-speed-strength candidate. Still needs a lot of polish.
72. Vincent Jackson, WR, TB - Age 33
The Bucs don't really have a weapon that will push Jackson for playing time.
73. Malcolm Mitchell, WR, NE (R) - Age 23
Even the small possibility of becoming Tom Brady's No. 1 WR has some appeal to it.
74. Chris Moore, WR, BAL (R) - Age 23
The Ravens are seeing what sticks at WR whether it's Moore, Perriman, Campanaro, Waller or someone else.
75. Rueben Randle, WR, PHI - Age 25
Could be in a worse depth chart situation on the Eagles. He says he expects to start.