2016 Fantasy Football Week #2
- Weekly Player Rankings
The top QBs, RBs, WRs, TEs, Ks, and DEFs for this week
- Week 2: The Perfect NFL DFS Lineup ($)
Senior Fantasy Football Expert Shawn Childs crafts the PERFECT NFL DFS lineup for DraftKings and FanDuel.
- Joe Jefferson's Week 2 DFS Phenom Plays ($)
World-Ranked Fantasy Expert Joe Jefferson is providing his MONEY IN THE BANK Week 2 plays!
- Joe Jefferson's Week 2 NFL DFS Phenom Fades ($)
Top-Ranked Fantasy Football Expert Joe Jefferson reads the tea leaves and let's us know which players he is FADING in Week 2.
- Projecting Week 2 DFS Ownership Percentages ($)
Cash in on DraftKings and FanDuel with Fantasy Football Expert Armando Marsal's projected ownership guide! This could separate the winners from the losers.
- Week 2: Four Receivers We Need To Talk About
Fantasy Football Expert Rusty Reeves takes a look at four wide receivers you should be considering in season-long and daily formats heading into Week 2.
- Week 2: Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Pickups
Every week, the Pickups article highlights some fringe players that deserve more than just a spot on the waiver wire. You may not want to start them right away, although they're in a great position to succeed.
- Dr. Roto's Week 2 Visionary DFS Plays ($)
Dr. Roto lists his Week 2 Visionary DFS plays for DraftKings and FanDuel as we approach NFL Sunday!
- Week 2: DFS Pivot Plays vs. The Chalk ($)
Fantasy Football Expert Armando Marsal discusses Week 2 pivots to cash BIG when playing NFL DFS on DraftKings!
- Week 2: Fantasy Stock Market - Buy, Sell or Hold? ($)
Who is trending up? Who is trending down? Find out where these players stand and whether you should make a deal according to Fantasy Football Expert Mark Morales-Smith's Fantasy Stock Market.
- Week 2: Fantasy Football Deep Sleepers
Fantasy Football Expert Jack Delaney reveals some under-the-radar players that could help you gain an edge in your Week 2 matchup.
- Week 2: Snaps & Targets
Every week, Fantasy Football Expert Jack Delaney will closely examine the snap counts, usage numbers and target totals for players across the league to better prepare you for the upcoming week.
- Week 2 DFS: DraftKings Secret Stars
Make the most of your chances by reading up on Daily Fantasy Expert Nate Weitzer's Secret Stars for Week 2!
- Week 2: Deming's Two Minute Drill ($)
Former No. 1 Fantasy Football Player in the World Mark Deming reviews the biggest takeaways from Week 1 of the NFL season and reveals his Week 2 DFS advice.
- Daily Dr. Roto: Thursday Night Matchup ($)
Dr. Roto previews the Thursday night matchup between the New York Jets and Buffalo Bills from a Fantasy perspective!
- Week 2: Fantasy Football Sleepers
Each week, the Former No. 1 Fantasy Football player in the world Mark Deming will provide legitimate sleepers to get into your lineups.
- Week 2: Injuries, Snaps & Targets
Week 1 of the NFL season was an exciting one with a few critical injuries but also a lot of interesting observations.
- Daily Dr. Roto: Prescription Notes From Week 1 ($)
Dr. Roto brings you expert perspective after analyzing biggest Fantasy Football news from Week 1!
- Keenan Allen Hurt: Four Replacement WRs
San Diego's stud wide receiver Keenan Allen has been diagnosed with a torn ACL. How do Fantasy owners and the Chargers deal with this significant blow?
- Week 2: Quarterback Watch ($)
Former No. 1 Fantasy Football Player in the World Mark Deming pinpoints the fluctuations at the QB position: hot and cold streaks, favorable and unfavorable matchups, top performers and underachievers.
- Week 2: Fantasy Football Central
A hub for all of our Week 2 Fantasy Football articles and content by your Scout Fantasy Experts!
- Dr. Roto Podcast - Tuesday, September 13
Dr. Roto provides a Fantasy Football forecast based on the Week 1 box scores!
- Week 2: FAAB & Blind Bidding Guide ($)
Fantasy Football Expert Armando Marsal recommends players to consider adding and how much of your FAAB budget to use heading into Week 2 of the Fantasy Football season!
- Week 2: Fantasy Football Sit 'Em
Fantasy Football Expert Nate Weitzer lists some mid-tier options who should perhaps ride the bench for your Fantasy team in Week 2.
- Week 2: Fantasy Football Stat Projections ($)
Enjoy our in-depth Week 2 Fantasy Football projections brought to you by senior expert Shawn Childs
- Week 2 NFL DFS: FanDuel & DraftKings Projections ($)
Senior Fantasy Football Expert Shawn Childs provides Week 2 NFL DFS projections for every single relevant player so you can rake in the cash on FanDuel & DraftKings!
- Week 2: IDP Insider ($)
Fantasy Football Expert Mark Morales-Smith provides a must-start IDP list and a few recommendations per position if you need to hit the waiver wire!
- Week 2: Fantasy Football Start ''Em
Every week, Fantasy Football Expert Jack Delaney provides you with the best starting options for players who might end up on the bench if you didn''t know any better.
- Eli Rogers: Hate To Say We Told You So
No others sites compare! Scout Fantasy is where you can learn and play among the best!
- Week 2: Vegas vs. Fantasy ($)
Using Vegas odds, lines and spreads, Fantasy Football Expert Armando Marsal gets a feel for how Week 2 matchups might pan out. It''s not a perfect science; however, it illustrates trends generated by some of the world''s best handicappers.
- Daily Dr. Roto: Week 2 Waiver Wire Wednesday ($)
Dr. Roto offers the top players to target on the waiver wire as we approach Week 2 of the Fantasy Football season!
- Dr. Roto Podcast - Wednesday, September 14
It is Waiver Wire Wednesday! Dr. Roto has some interesting picks for you to consider heading into Week 2!
- NFL Game Previews / Stat Matchups
Matchups to exploit and avoid based on fantasy points allowed.
- Fantasy Football Matchup Analyzer
Breakdowns of the easiest and toughest matchups for QBs, RBs, TEs, WRs, Ks, and DEFs
Unfortunately we cannot respond to every "start or sit", "who should I start", and "advice needed" email we receive. Please post your questions in our Who To Start Forum and our staff will attempt to assist you with your starting lineups and provide even more free fantasy football help. Thanks.