2016 Fantasy Football Week #4
- Weekly Player Rankings
The top QBs, RBs, WRs, TEs, Ks, and DEFs for this week
- Daily Dr. Roto: Week 4 Waiver Wire Wednesday ($)
Get out the insurance card, get out the co-pay because the office is open my friends. It is Waiver Wire Wednesday!
- Week 4: Vegas Vs. Fantasy ($)
Using Vegas odds, lines and spreads, Fantasy Football Expert Armando Marsal gets a feel for how the matchups will pan out.
- Dr. Roto Podcast - Wednesday, September 28
Dr. Roto discusses FAAB / Blind Bidding strategy and deciphers who is worth targeting on the waiver wire in Week 4!
- Week 4: Fantasy Football IDP Insider
Fantasy Football Expert Mark Morales-Smith provides a must-start IDP list and a few recommendations per position if you need to hit the waiver wire!
- Week 4: FAAB & Blind Bidding Guide ($)
Fantasy Football Expert Armando Marsal recommends players to consider adding and how much of your FAAB budget to use heading into Week 4 of the Fantasy Football season!
- Week 4: Beyond The Box Score ($)
Every week after the Sunday slate of games, Scout Fantasy recaps some of the most interesting stats and situations from every NFL game with a Fantasy twist.
- Week 4: Waiver Wire & Free Agent Pickups
Corey Parson aka The Fantasy Executive reveals some players that you should scoop up off the waiver wire in your Fantasy Football league!
- Monday-Thursday NFL DFS Slate Plays
Rob Geriak points out the top players to target on DraftKings and FanDuel on this Monday-Thursday NFL DFS slate!
- Dr. Roto Podcast - Monday, September 26
Dr. Roto looks for trends in box scores from Week 3 to help you win a Fantasy Football Championship!
- Daily Dr. Roto: Prescription Notes From Week 3 ($)
Dr. Roto brings you expert perspective after analyzing biggest Fantasy Football news from Week 3!
- Week 4: 6 Quarterbacks Worth Watching in Fantasy Football
Former No. 1 Fantasy Football Player in the World Mark Deming pinpoints the fluctuations at the QB position: hot and cold streaks, favorable and unfavorable matchups, top performers and underachievers.
- NFL Game Previews / Stat Matchups
Matchups to exploit and avoid based on fantasy points allowed.
- Fantasy Football Matchup Analyzer
Breakdowns of the easiest and toughest matchups for QBs, RBs, TEs, WRs, Ks, and DEFs
Unfortunately we cannot respond to every "start or sit", "who should I start", and "advice needed" email we receive. Please post your questions in our Who To Start Forum and our staff will attempt to assist you with your starting lineups and provide even more free fantasy football help. Thanks.