2017 Dynasty Football Rankings
UpdatedOur Dynasty rankings are predicated on a five year window. To project six seasons long term is unrealistic and not feasible considering the flux of free agency and the injury impact of the NFL. Along with different Dynasty league formatting. we factor individual talent, supporting cast, system, injury history/character concerns, and perceived value in the eyes of Dynasty players.
51. Chris Jones, XX, FA (R)
A big physical back at 5-11 230 pounds, Hood can sit back and learn from Beastmode. Not known as a pass catcher, Hood played well at North Carolina and earned all ACC honors as a Sophomore. He makes players miss and in Oakland will run behind a great offensive line. Potential alert.
52. Duke Johnson, RB, CLE - Age 24
53 receptions and a 4.9 ypc on only 73 carries means he has a role with the team moving forward. Crowell is the main back however. A perfect draftngo (best ball) running back because of his game to game volatility.
53. Theo Riddick, RB, DET - Age 26
54. LeGarrette Blount, RB, PHI - Age 30
55. Danny Woodhead, RB, BAL - Age 32
56. T.J. Yeldon, RB, JAX - Age 24
57. Jonathan Williams, RB, FA - Age 23
Serving as McCoy's #2 sounds intriguing. After an injury filled rookie season, we like his upside.
Nicknamed The Wayne Train" he was a touchdown machine in college. Not as explosive as the top backs in the country
59. Tarik Cohen, RB, CHI (R) - Age 22
The next Darren Sproles? He's nicknamed The Human Joystick". Incredible speed and vision at only 5-foot-6 and 175 pounds. Runs a 4.4 40 and is an excellent receiver out of the backfield. Youtube sensation."
60. Brian Hill, RB, FA (R) - Age 21
His running style is described as violent". Problem is he has two of the very best in the game in front of him
61. Wendell Smallwood, RB, PHI - Age 23
His season was cut short due to injury but the coaching staff still loves him. The fact the Eagles didn't go get a top running back should solidify his role in 2017.
62. James White, RB, NE - Age 25
63. Donnel Pumphrey, RB, PHI (R) - Age 22
64. DeAndre Washington, RB, OAK - Age 24
Not a spectacular rookie campaign, but still averaged 5.37 yards per carry. Will compete for backup duties with Jalen Richard.
65. Chris Carson, RB, SEA (R) - Age 23
One of Pete Carroll's early favorites, Carson was Oklahoma State's leading rusher as he shared time with a freshman All-American. . At 6-1 218 pounds, he's described as a downhill runner and showed off real toughness last season behind a poor offensive line. Look at these impressive combine numbers: 3rd best on the bench press, 4th best in the vertical, 2nd best in the broad jump and a 4.5 40 for a back that will play around 220 pounds and you can see why Carroll is excited about their 7th round selection.
66. Terrance West, RB, BAL - Age 26
67. Dion Lewis, RB, NE - Age 27
68. Matt Forte, RB, NYJ - Age 31
69. Jerick McKinnon, RB, MIN - Age 25
70. Charles Sims, RB, TB - Age 27
71. Corey Clement, RB, PHI (R) - Age 22
He's landed with the Eagles. After an impressive start to his college career at Wisconsin, off the field issues plagued his 2015 season. Clement did however bounce back in 2016 and may find a role with the Eagles on 1st and 2nd downs.
72. Jonathan Stewart, RB, CAR - Age 30
73. Jeremy Langford, RB, BAL - Age 25
74. Charcandrick West, RB, KC - Age 26
75. Elijah McGuire, RB, NYJ (R) - Age 23
McGuire led the entire state of Louisiana in rushing as a senior, running for 2,603 yards. He also threw for 497 yards and five touchdowns. NFL teams expressed concern over a lingering foot injury and that sent his draft stock plummeting to the 6th Round for the Jets. He'll play behind Forte and Powell unless injuries call his name up the chain.