2017 Dynasty Football Rankings
UpdatedOur Dynasty rankings are predicated on a five year window. To project six seasons long term is unrealistic and not feasible considering the flux of free agency and the injury impact of the NFL. Along with different Dynasty league formatting. we factor individual talent, supporting cast, system, injury history/character concerns, and perceived value in the eyes of Dynasty players.
1. Travis Kelce, TE, KC - Age 27
2. Hunter Henry, TE, LAC - Age 22
3. Tyler Eifert, TE, CIN - Age 26
4. O.J. Howard, TE, TB (R) - Age 22
If you want a sure fire can't miss fantasy tight end, this is it. He's big, he has great hands (he doesn't drop passes) and coaches can move him all over the field. While his production at Alabama wasn't great, don't let that distract you. Saban doesn't ask for much out of the tight end position. He shows up in the big games and look, he's 6-6, 250 pounds and runs a 4.5 40. The coaching staff is doing cartwheels with him falling to 19 in the draft. We can see them using Brate, Howard and Evans on the field at the same time. Throw in DJax speed and this offense will be flat out scary for defenses to match.
5. Jordan Reed, TE, WAS - Age 27
6. Rob Gronkowski, TE, NE - Age 28
7. David Njoku, TE, CLE (R) - Age 21
Shattered Sport Science records. Think Mike Evans catch radius. Another 20 year old, dangerous red zone threat, compares to Greg Olsen. Look, the top tight ends in this class are seriously, money in the bank, but historically you don't get as much trade value for the position, unless they end up spectacular.
8. Zach Ertz, TE, PHI - Age 26
9. Evan Engram, TE, NYG (R) - Age 22
10. Greg Olsen, TE, CAR - Age 32
11. Eric Ebron, TE, DET - Age 24
12. Jimmy Graham, TE, SEA - Age 30
13. Kyle Rudolph, TE, MIN - Age 27
14. Gerald Everett, TE, LAR (R) - Age 23
15. Adam Shaheen, TE, CHI (R) - Age 23
The sky is the limit for Baby Gronk". Shaheen was selected with the 45th pick overall in the 2nd round by the Bears
16. Tyler Higbee, TE, LAR - Age 24
Poised for a breakout season.