Comments: The Best Young Wide Receiver that No one is Talking About

Comments: The Best Young Wide Receiver that No one is Talking About

Players listed in this article:
For questions about who to start review our weekly rankings or post your question in our forums

I loved Ace Sanders coming into this season. A Marqise Lee and an Allen Robinson later and my enthusiasm has diminished almost completely.

FFMagicMan 05/22/14 09:47 PM

I hear you, but I don't expect that to hurt him too much. You had to assume the Jags would go get a WR in the draft. Everybody is excited right now after the draft, but historically the odds of 2 2nd round WR's probably won't be that productive. WR's tend to take a little longer much like Patterson and Austin last year. I also don't really like Lee all that much. I expect Sanders to start, be used all over the field, and perform well. I only put so much stock in rookies.

Mark Morales-Smith 05/23/14 08:16 AM

Hi,

You said that perhaps most importantly of all, the Jags drafting Auburn's Greg Robinson will be a big deal. I don't think he's going to affect the Jags too much since he was drafted by the St. Louis Rams.

I know it's an easy mistake, but really, there's so much talk of Chad Henne being the starter for all of year one (and I'm not a believer in Henne Given Sunday) and their offensive line is still that anemic line from last year.

Is there any reason to see Henne for Henne, Gerhart for MJD, same offensive line to be an overall improvement over last year's horrendous offense?

bradleykirksey 05/23/14 07:15 PM

I'm sorry I don't know how I did that. Must have been out of my mind I meant to write about Brandon Linder. I really like him. I also have some Miami bias haha... I know about all the talk with Bortles sitting this season, I just don't see it lasting very long.

Mark Morales-Smith 05/24/14 06:51 AM

Who knows how true it is, but the buzz these days seems to be that Sanders is on the bubble to even make the roster.

mitchconnor 06/08/14 05:07 PM

I haven't heard that, I cant imagine Lamaar Thomas gets a roster spot over him. If it is true getting out of Jacksonville isn't really a bad career move for anybody... Mitch Connor? Are you Mitch Connor the run of the mill con-man who's been moving from town to town, scamming people since you were 15, but you're tired of running?

Mark Morales-Smith 06/08/14 06:10 PM

I wonder...will I dream?

mitchconnor 06/08/14 10:18 PM

hahahahaha LOVE IT!

Mark Morales-Smith 06/09/14 01:05 PM
Comments are closed for this article.