Comments: 2013 NFL Mock Draft by FFToolbox Writer, Mark Morales-Smith
NFL Draft > 2013 > Mock Drafts > Comments

Comments: 2013 NFL Mock Draft

< Back to Mock Draft

sorry about the 5 posts

coolcutter21@gmail.com 02/28/15 10:35 AM

I can see the Texans picks & understand why.

bevo69 02/27/15 09:05 PM

I actually agree now. This was turned in before the combine. I'll have another mock out in about two weeks. He will more than likely be dropped to the second. Flowers stock has dropped too.

coolcutter21@gmail.com 02/27/15 06:05 PM

coolcutter21@gmail.com 02/27/15 06:05 PM

coolcutter21@gmail.com 02/27/15 06:05 PM

coolcutter21@gmail.com 02/27/15 06:05 PM

coolcutter21@gmail.com 02/27/15 06:05 PM

I will be surprised if Coates is in first round most teams I talked to sat mid 2

sprtsouth 02/27/15 12:07 PM

Thanks for the question. My full draft grades will be posted here on fftoolbox.com very soon! Let me know what you think.

Mark Morales-Smith 05/12/14 10:51 AM

Green Bay Packers
21- Ha'sean Clinton-Dix, S, Alabama
53- Davante Adams, WR, Fresno State
85- Khyri Thorton, DT, Southern Miss
98- Richard Rodgers, TE, California
121- Carl Bradford, LB, Arizona State
161- Corey Linsley, C, Ohio State
176- Jared Abbrederis, WR, Wisconsin
197- Demetri Goodson, CB, Baylor
236- Jeff Janis, WR, Saginaw Valley State

Grade B
I was very happy to see Green Bay resist a pass catcher and get defensive help in the first round. Ha Ha has some off the field questions, but has potential to be a great safety. Adams still has some work to do, but in due time will completely replace Jarrett Boykin. I expect him to be better next year than this year. Richard Rodgers has the talent to step in and become the starting TE this year. Similar player to Jermichael Finley, let’s just hope he can catch the ball. They also added a lot of depth on the defensive side of the ball. I didn’t love that they drafted 3 WR’s. They could have added some O-Line depth or took a flyer on a raw pass rusher.
Fantasy impact
Clinton-Dix is a strong pick in IDP leagues at Safety, expect him to have an immediate impact and add more big plays to the Packers D. Adams is a must draft in dynasty leagues, but I don’t expect too much out of him this year. He does knock Boykins off your draft board. Rodgers is a sneaky pick at TE. If he earns the starting job has the potential to make an impact in a pass happy offense.

Mark Morales-Smith 05/12/14 10:50 AM

You must login in order to comment:

If you do not have an account yet, register here -- it's free

Warning: You don't have cookies enabled in your internet broswer. Without cookies, you will not be able to login. Some web browsers allow cookies to be managed on a per-site basis.