Comments: 2013 NFL Mock Draft by FFToolbox Writer, Mark Niemi
NFL Draft > 2013 > Mock Drafts > Comments

Comments: 2013 NFL Mock Draft

< Back to Mock Draft

m

Mark Niemi 10/17/14 05:19 PM

Alright Damon, it happened as I predicted...Now I need proof!

Mark Niemi 05/11/14 12:37 AM

I have a buddy who's gonna sh!t a sailboat if the Lions use the #10 pick on a TE; complete Fu

damon0004 05/08/14 06:09 PM

Bronco, I was just stating the facts...Alright, I may have pushed the line a little bit, but I did hear that several teams were not happy with his involvement with a reality show, and that the possibility of cameras and non football related media distractions were not helping his draft status.

Mark Niemi 05/08/14 12:02 PM

I thought the Broncos picks were solid however I found "putting up with A.J. McCarron's reality TV show about his wedding to his to his fame whore girlfriend." Completely classless and in direct violation of posting guidelines which state "Comments that include Profanity, Personal Attacks... Will be removed from the site"

broncody 05/08/14 11:29 AM

Thanks Lee!

I had some concerns about Amaro's hands, or should I say lack thereof at the Combine, so I still have him as a mid to late 2nd Round pick. As an update, I will note that I just received my first set of player grades from a friend who is a prominent NFL scout last weekend, which more than anything will substantially change my 2nd Round projections. Based upon his ratings I would say that Austin Seferian-Jenkins is the other TE that you should look at as a possible 1st Rounder in addition to Eric Ebron.

Mark Niemi 04/21/14 11:56 PM

Mark, If the real draft follows your mock draft from pick 1 through 20, I hope Ted trades back at 21. If forced to pick here, I would choose Amaro, even though I think he will be available at least till late in round 1. I think Clinton-Dix is a suitable type of player for the Packers, but that he is a reach at 21.

lee54 04/21/14 07:47 PM

Redglass, I think that's a pretty good summary. As Lambeaueast noted, Ted Thompson has a particular character set in mind for the players he wants for the Pack. I currently live in SEC country and caught a handful of Bama games, and I didn't see anything from Clinton-Dix that I'd red-flag. I'm not saying Lambeaueast is wrong, I just didn't personally see it, nor have I heard of anything beyond the money he was improperly loaned by the Bama coaching staff, which I don't think is a concern to NFL teams. If Ha-Ha does have a taunting problem, I would think that's something that would be easily correctable by Mike McCarthy and his staff.

Thanks for the input!

Mark Niemi 04/21/14 09:20 AM

Hey Mark, I am a lifelong Packer fan, although excessive show boating can be a little irritating at times, I am under the belief that solid play can over shadow that a bit, also if that player is a classy individual off the field...then no one is going to throw their arms up. I am referring to the comment left by the previous Packer fan regarding Clinton-Dix...these days vast majority of players showboat/excessive celebrate...it's just people reacting like humans. I've watched a ton of highlight film and as far as Dix is concerned I don't really see anything out of the norm that I haven't seen before (regarding Celebrating) I do love the fact that Green Bay does bring in quality people in terms of character, but in all my draft research I've never really heard anyone press any dire warnings about Dix's character (So yes, I'm happy we don't have the Dez Bryants of the world) that said.....
In terms of the player and Packers drafting him, I would love that...he plays Free Safety and we really need a FS at the moment, we also need to boost our LB's corps to reduce the blood loss that stems from teams running all over us. Yes I would love to draft Clinton-Dix, but is he going to fall all the way to the 21 spot ??? I know, stranger things have happened (Rodgers to Packers @ the 24 spot in 2005) We shall see, I know if Dix is available when the Pack is on the clock, TT will not hesitate to make that call from the war room to New York City. I hope you're right, Mark. If not, it's the end of the draft world, there are some quality Safety's to be had (Pryor, Ward, Bucannon, Bailey, Ladler, Brooks)

redglass77 04/20/14 08:55 PM

ITS THE WAY HE CARRYS HIM SELF !!! LIKE THE STEELERS WE DONT PUT UP WITH THE SHOW BOATING !!!! I WOULD BE SHOCKED IF TED DRAFTED HIM AND WE MAY NEVER KNOW HE MIGHT NOT BE THERE WHEN WE DRAFT !!! THEY HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE WAY JF ACTED A TIMES SO I DONT THINK ITS A GOOD FIT !!! GREEN BAY IS A VERRY DIFFERENT PLACE THEN ANY OTHER TEAM IN THE NFL-- HA HA CLINTON SHOULD GO TO DALLAS NOW THATS A GOOD FIT JJ LIKES ALL THEM SHOW BOATERS THEY CAN HAVE HIM!!!

lambeaueast1959 04/19/14 01:27 AM

You must login in order to comment:

If you do not have an account yet, register here -- it's free

Warning: You don't have cookies enabled in your internet broswer. Without cookies, you will not be able to login. Some web browsers allow cookies to be managed on a per-site basis.