Marqise Lee Scouting Report
|Height & Weight:||6'0 - 195 lbs.|
|Draft Prediction:||First Round|
|Ranked #28 on our Top 100 Prospects Board|
2014 NFL Draft Prospect Scouting Report:
Marqise Lee, WR , USC
Average height, could afford to add muscle throughout his body. Very good ball skills and consistently catches the ball with his hands, not his body. Really able to snap his hands and snatch the ball at the moment of impact. Will need to get stronger to challenge corners vertically or in traffic. Strength will also be an issue against press man coverage.
Smooth route runner. Body control looks very good getting in and out of his breaks. Seems to lose no speed when making cuts. Average leaper. Good, but not great acceleration and vertical top-end speed. Will need work as a blocker, although he plays hard and looks willing to scrap and block. Tough upbringing. Overcame a lot in his youth.
Lee projects as a first round pick in the 2014 NFL Draft.
FANTASY OUTLOOK: Stock dropped slightly. Mid-first rounder in dynasty rookie drafts. Will challenge for a starting role in his rookie season. Worth a late look in redraft. Obvious candidate as this season's Keenan Allen.
Latest Player News & Rumors
- 09/21 Gameday inactives: WR Marqise Lee inactive; WR Cecil Shorts III to play - jaguars.com
- 09/18 Marqise Lee (hammy) won't play against Colts - Marqise Lee | JAC - rotoworld.com
- 09/18 Open Locker Room: WR Marqise Lee out Sunday - jaguars.com
- 09/18 Jaguars will be without Marqise Lee this week - Pro Football Talk
- 09/18 Marqise Lee (hammy) won't play against Colts - Rotoworld.com
0 Comments | Add Yours
You must login in order to comment:
If you do not have an account yet, register here -- it's free