Matt Barkley, QB, Bears
2016 Outlook: Solid/Safe PickLast updated on Dec-31-2016 by Shawn Childs
Update 12/30/16Barkley threw for over 300 yards in three of his five starts in 2016, but he has eight Ints in the last two games. His arm does flash some upside, but he's looks like a lower grade version of Jay Cutler with his decision making. The Vikings played poorly in their last two games (72 points allowed) with QBs gaining 8.9 yards per pass attempt with six TDs. They still rank 8th in the league defending the QB with 21 passing TDs allowed. Coin flip at best, do you believe in the season long data or the last two weeks? My gut tells me the Vikings’ defense plays better this week.
Latest References to Matt Barkley on FFToolbox:
- 2016 Fantasy Football: Chicago Bears Team Outlook
- Week 16: DraftKings Secret Stars
- Fantasy Football: 10 Championship Week Sleepers!
- 7 Waiver Pickups For Fantasy Championship Week
- Need a QB in Week 13? Consider Matt Barkley!
You must login in order to comment:
If you do not have an account yet, register here -- it's free