Official Rules and Regulations of the Fantasy Football World Championships. LEGAL and Official Entry Form for Mail-In entry via Check or Money order.
The entry fee is $1795. $200 reservations accepted until August 13 when remaining balance is due. Full payment is required for all purchases made on or after August 14, 2017. To receive your draft slot early, pay your balance in full by 4th of July.
1. Overview: The Fantasy Football World Championships (FFWC) will consist of a maximum of 125 leagues, each composed of 12 teams/managers. The FFWC regular season will extend from NFL Week 1 through NFL Week 13.
2. Draft: All leagues will hold their Draft either ONLINE between August 6, 2017 and September 9, 2017 or Live, September 6, 2017 thru September 9, 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Each league will be composed of 12 teams, and each draft will last for 20 rounds, with each team selecting a player in each round in a serpentine fashion (team 1 through team 12, team 12 through team 1, team 1 through team 12, etc.). There are no rules governing the number of players to be drafted at each position. It is up to the skill and draft strategy of each team owner to decide.
a. Time limit per pick: LIVE DRAFT RULES:
Each participant will have one minute and thirty-five seconds to make a player selection. He will be notified of the time at 1:15 and again at 1:30. If a participant does not make a selection in the allotted time, he is passed over until the next participant makes a player selection. The passed-over participant then has five seconds to make a player selection before he is again passed over.
ONLINE TIMER RULES: In the event the participant's timer expires in an online draft, the computer will select a player based on the rules specified below:
1. There is no limit to the number of players a contestant may put in their "queue list". They can add every undrafted player to the queue in any order they see fit.
2. If the contestant "queue list" is exhausted, and the contestant timer expires, our algorithm will look for any starting lineup position still of need, and select the highest ranked remaining available player, excluding kicker or defense positions.
2a. For example, if the contestant still needs a QB, RB and 3 wide receivers to fill their starting lineup, the algorithm will choose the highest ranked player at one of those three positions and select the player for the contestant.
3. If the "queue list" is exhausted, and the contestant timer expires, and the contestant has filled their starting lineup requirement, the algorithm will choose the highest ranked player regardless of position, excluding kicker or defense.
4. Once the draft reaches Round 15, the positions of kickers and defenses are eligible to be considered as auto picks, in the event a contestant timer expires.
b. trading of draft picks: No trading is allowed.
c. use of cell phones, lap tops and other electronic equipment: Use of electronic equipment is permitted, so long as it is not a disturbance to the Draft, and does not take up excessive space. There will be internet connections in the draft rooms but we can't guarantee available outlets so please make sure your battery is charged.
d. smoking: The FFWC Draft will be a non-smoking event.
e. seating order: All participants and co-managers MUST sit in their draft order.
f. surrogates: Each principal participant will have until September 1, 2017, to name a surrogate to Draft if the principal cannot attend the Draft. This surrogate must be named in writing by completing the FFWC Surrogate Draft Form.
g. week one starting lineups: For Live Draft Participants: Each team will be required to submit their Week One starting lineups before leaving the Draft. Any changes must be made by email (see below) The September 7, 2017 game between Kansas City and New England will count in the Fantasy Football World Championships scoring. All FFWC participants can decide whether to play or sit their players from the Week One Thursday Night Game up until Sunday at Kickoff. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your League ID, team Name and Full Starting Lineup.
h. confirming roster: Each team will be required to confirm their team roster before leaving the Draft. Additionally, there are occasional errors in importing player names into the league management web site. Principal participants are responsible to note any error and report the errors to Scout Fantasy Sports by September 13, 2017 by email to email@example.com. Any draft results or roster loading error Inquiries Must be made BEFORE results are deemed official on September 14, 2017. This is each owner's individual responsibility to report.
3. Roster Requirements: Maximum of 20 players.
4. Lineups Requirements:
Here at the FFWC, we start an 11-man lineup. WHY?
(If no Week One lineup is submitted, Scout Fantasy will determine your starting lineup. After Week One, if no starting lineup is submitted, your starting lineup will be that of the previous week.)
a. League Management Web Address: You can access your league via the internet, links will be sent out to all primary Managers using the information submitted at the time of sign up.
b. Lineup Submission: All lineups may be submitted on the league web site and are due by the scheduled kickoff time for the game in which the player will participate. The only exceptions are for players involved in games on Thursday, Friday or Saturday. Those players must be submitted into lineups 5 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the game, or 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the game if you are submitting a line up by phone.
c. FFWC Phone In: Participants may phone their transactions. You will need your login and password to submit transactions via phone. Call (888) 611-6881 x 701 during the following hours:
d. Thanksgiving: The phone-in option will NOT be available on Thanksgiving Day. Email all issues to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Scoring: An individual offensive player on any active FFWC starting roster will be credited points for scoring in the following manner, unless otherwise noted:
d. ACTION SCORING: ANY touchdown that is scored by a player in your starting lineup will receive 6 points for that touchdown. This includes but is not limited to, Punt Return, Kickoff Return, Fumble Return, Interception Return, Lateral, double turnover etc... Of course QBs still only receive 4 points for passing touchdowns.
Example: a 50-yard FG would be worth 5.0 points
f. Team Scoring (Defense/Special Teams):
* TDs scored on "fake" FGs or "fake" punts do NOT count as Defense/Special Teams scoring. TDs scored by the offensive team after a blocked FG or blocked punt do NOT count as a Defense/Special teams score. TDs scored on a double-turnover only count for the individual player who scored the TD, not for the team.
** A double turnover is considered points for the recovering team's defense and ST. Thus, an example, team A's offense fumbles and team B's defense recovers, but then fumbles the ball back to team A's offense. In that scenario team A's defense and special teams (along with team B's defense and ST) are both awarded a fumble recovery.
*** Any and all points scored against a team are considered points scored against the special teams and defense. Thus, as an example, a turnover by the offense that is returned for a TD is considered as points scored against the special teams and defense.
6. Point Calculations: Team scoring will be carried out to the hundredth.
7. Free Agents: Any player who is not on a team roster within your league is considered a free agent for that league. FullTime Fantasy Sports Group may, in rare instances, remove a free agent who has been dropped by a FFWC team if in the judgment of FullTime Fantasy Sports Group the dropped player would unfairly impact the outcome of the FFWC or if there is suspected collusion.
8. Free Agent Acquisitions/Blind Bidding: The free agent system will be a "conditional blind bidding" process every Wednesday and Friday through week 13 of the NFL season. Each team will start with 1,000 free agent "dollars" for the season, and will be permitted to bid for free agents on a weekly basis. No team will be informed of any other team's free agent bids until after the winning bids have been awarded. The team with the highest valid bid on any given player will be awarded that player. The amount of the winning bid will be deducted from the winning team's free agent dollars. For each winning bid, the winning team must drop a player to make roster room for the free agent acquisition. If a team's free agent dollars go to zero, that team will no longer be allowed to bid for the rest of the season. No bid will be accepted that is larger than a team's free agent dollars. All bids must be in increments of dollars (no cents). The free agent bidding system is the only means by which free agents may be acquired.
a. Auction Bidding vs. Blind Bidding: The FFWC conditional blind bidding process is not an auction bidding process. Though you may bid on the same player in multiple bid groups, if you are awarded that player, you will be awarded him for the highest valid bid.
b. Available players: The only players that are available to be picked up are those that are in the league management software. All players must wait until such time that the player is available in the software before acquiring them in FAAB.
c. Friday Waivers: Players dropped on Wednesday waivers are not available for acquisition on Friday. Players who play in the Thursday night games, are available to drop/add on Friday nights, however players that are in your starting lineup that play on Thursday are NOT eligible to be dropped on Friday. The software does allow this currently, so reversals will occur through the Commissioner.
d. Conditional Bidding: You are only awarded one player per bid group. During the Waiver processing, Player bids are reviewed from the Top / Down inside of each group, not by order of bid amount, so make sure your bids are prioritized top to bottom in each group in the order you wish to receive them. Once you are awarded a player from a bid group, all other bids in the group are cancelled. If another owner outbids you on a player, that player is removed from your bid group and the next listed player in your group is your next available player.
e. Issues/Problems: If you have an issue with waivers, you can email email@example.com SCOUT Fantasy Sports will review each issue on a case by case basis.
9. Bidding Time Frame: The bidding process starts after the completion of Week 1 and ends prior to Week 13 on Friday, December 1, 2017 at 9 pm ET. Bids will be accepted on the league web site from Sunday at 1 pm ET until Friday at 8:59 pm ET week one and Sunday at 1:00pm EST until Friday at 8:59pm EST in each of the following weeks. If you are submitting by phone, you must submit by 8:45 ET on Wednesday for Wed waivers and submit your bids by 8:45 pm ET on Friday for Friday waivers. Rosters will be updated by 9:15 pm ET on Wednesday and Friday night with the results of all successful bids. There will be no free agent pickups after the completion of the FFWC regular season. Any player dropped on Wednesday cannot be picked up as a Free agent until the following week, that player is not eligible for the same weeks Friday waiver process.
10. Tied Bids: If there is a tie, the team that receives the player will be determined in order by:
11. Available Players: Teams may acquire players not on any roster within their league, with one exception. Players cut during Week 11 free agent bidding (November 15 and 17, 2017) and Week 12 free agent bidding (November 22 and 24, 2017) may not be re-acquired by any team. This is done to minimize potential collusion. On occasion, the FFWC commissioners may remove a dropped player from the free agent pool if the commissioners think it is in the interest of upholding the integrity of the league or the event.
12. Trades between managers: To minimize the possibility of collusion, there will be no trading allowed.
13. League Structure: Leagues will be comprised of 12 teams each.
14. Fantasy Football World Championships League Playoff Berths: After week 13, the top 2 teams advance to the league playoffs and a total points shootout in weeks (14-16).
--Team #1: Team with the best head-to-head record (tie breaker is total points).
--Team #2: Team with most total points.
If the team with the best record is ALSO the team with the most total points, this team is declared The Dominator and Automatic League Champion.
15. Fantasy Football World Championship Round:
After week 13, the top 4 teams in each league also receive a ticket to the Championship Round in this order:
--Team #1: Team with the best head-to-head record (tie breaker is total points).
--Team #2: Team with most total points other than Team #1.
--Team #3: Team with best head-to-head record (tie breaker is total points) other than Teams 1 & 2.
--Team #4: Team with the most total points other than Teams 1, 2 and 3.
Wildcard Teams that Make the Championship Round:
--Any team that ties with the best record in their league during the regular season and does not qualify as one of the four automatic entries.
--Top Ten percent of all teams that have the most total points scored. Example: 408 total teams = Any team in top 40.8 (41) after week 13 would qualify as a Wildcard Team.
Total points from week 14 through week 16 of teams that make the playoffs (plus average team score from regular season).
16. Consolation Playoffs: All remaining teams that did not make the Championship bracket will participate in the Consolation Playoff Bracket.
In case of tie:
The Consolation Playoffs will run from week 14 through week 16 and will use the exact format and tie-breakers that the Championship Playoffs use.
17. Miscellaneous Information: All "total points" means total starting lineup points. SCOUT Fantasy Sports reserves the right to act in the league and contest's best interest at all times.
18. Conduct: All owners are expected to act accordingly. Any disparaging remarks towards other players, the software, the operators, the rules, the company or the contest itself is grounds for immediate removal and dismissal from the league. No refunds will be granted.
Fulltime Fantasy Sports LLC reserves the right to act in the league and contest's best interest at all times.