When you're ready to purchase, please visit our DRAFT LOBBY and the teams purchased will appear on your MY TEAMS page.
Official Rules for the The 2016 Playoff Draft World Championship
NEW THIS YEAR: You can draft ANY combinations of players and positions you want for your 14 man roster.
1. On your selected draft day and time, login to your My TEAMS page using the link provided to you.
2. Enter the LIVE DRAFT ROOM.
3. Each draft room will be assisted by a live facilitator. He / she will provide a phone number. If you experience technical issues, this # will be helpful to continuing the draft and selecting your players, so please write this number down.
4. Draft a team of any players available in the draft room.
5. Draft players in a serpentine fashion 1-6, 6-1, 1-6 etc. for the full 14 round draft.
6. 1 minute is allowed per pick. If the time limit is reached, the software will select a player for you.
7. If you make a selection in error, contact the facilitator as soon as possible. Any player selected by another person after your pick, will not be reversed. However, a different player may be selected.
7a. We try to accomodate technical issues during the draft, however help is left up to the sole discretion of the draft facilitator who oversees the draft. If you are experiencing technical difficulties, internet etc, you should contact the facilitator by phone.
8. You do NOT need to submit a lineup each week, the software will optimize yoru lineup to ensure your best team starts. We are using FFWC's official Lineup of 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2 FLEX (rb-wr-te) 1PK and 1DST. This is the maximum amount of starters at each position.
9. If your only player at a position is eliminated, the software will submit a partial lineup for you.
10. Each league consists of 6 teams. Only 1 team is allowed per owner, per league.
11. Each league will have one $500 winner. This is the team that scores the most total points for the playoffs.
12. The contest will run from Wildcard Weekend through the Super Bowl.
13. The Top 10 cumulative points for the entire playoffs will win our 10 playoff prizes! Ties will result in prize money being split evenly among tied teams.
14. No limit to the number of drafts you can enter.
15. We accept payments via credit card or paypal.
16. Last season we had 230 teams in the contest. We would like to see this increase to 300-400 teams this year, but we'll accept no more than 500 teams.
SLOW DRAFT RULES: 4 HOUR TIMER, (only 1 4 hour timer on the end of each round, not 8 hours to make both picks). If drafts are not complete by Friday 6pm EST, the timer will move to a 1 hour timer and if need be, we will continue to scale the timer back. (30 minutes, 15 minutes etc)
Scout Fantasy Sports reserves the right to act in the league and contest's best interest at all times.
For any questions regarding the rules, email Scott@fftoolbox.com or call 317-883-9338.