The 2014 Playoff Draft World Championship: Rules
Official Rules for the The 2014 Playoff Draft World Championship
YOU MUST DRAFT A LEGAL Lineup = 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 PK, 1 DST & 2 FLEX (RB, WR, or TE)
You can draft ANY other positions for your 3 remaining bench spots, at any time in the draft.
1. On your selected draft day and time, login to your Myfantasyleague.com using the link provided to you.
2. Enter the LIVE DRAFT ROOM.
3. Each draft room will be assisted by a live facilitator. He / she will provide a phone number. If you experience technical issues, this # will be helpful to continuing the draft and selecting your players.
4. Draft a team of any players available in the draft room. Make sure your draft players so that you can submit a legal lineup.
5. Draft players in a serpentine fashion 1-6, 6-1, 1-6 etc. for the full 14 round draft.
6. 1 minute is allowed per pick. If the time limit is reached, the software will select a player for you.
7. If you make a selection in error, contact the facilitator as soon as possible. Any player selected by another person after your pick, will not be reversed. However, a different player may be selected.
8. You do NOT need to submit a lineup each week, the software will optimize yoru lineup to ensure your best team starts.
9. If your only player at a position is eliminated, the software will submit a partial lineup for you.
10. Each league consists of 6 teams. Only 1 team is allowed per owner, per league.
11. Each league will have one $600 winner. This is the team that scores the most total points for the playoffs.
12. The contest will run from Wildcard Weekend through the Super Bowl.
13. The Top 10 cumulative points for the entire playoffs will win our 10 playoff prizes! Ties will result in prize money being split evenly among tied teams.
14. No limit to the number of drafts you can enter.
15. We accept payments via credit card or paypal.
16. We expect 400 teams with a maximum of 1000 teams.
SLOW DRAFT RULES: 4 HOUR TIMER, (only 1 4 hour timer on the end of each round, not 8 hours to make both picks). If drafts are not complete by Friday 6pm EST, the timer will move to a 1 hour timer and if need be, we will continue to scale the timer back. (30 minutes, 15 minutes etc)
ILLEGAL LINEUP: In the event a team makes a mistake and does not draft a valid roster, we will quickly work with the owner to correct the mistake with the available free agent pool. The only players that will be replaced in this method are the picks that directly violated the roster requirement.
Fulltime Fantasy Sports LLC reserves the right to act in the league and contest's best interest at all times.
For any questions regarding the rules, email Scott@fftoolbox.com or call 317-883-9338.