The 2016 Playoff Draft World Championship: Rules
When you're ready to purchase, please visit our DRAFT LOBBY and the teams purchased will appear on your MY TEAMS page.
Other links: PRIZES - RULES - FAQ
Official Rules for the The 2016 Playoff Draft World Championship
We're starting drafts one week early, Tuesday, December 27 (yes, you don't know who is in the playoffs yet, but if you guess right, it may result in some favorable ADPs!)
1. On your selected draft day and time, login to your My TEAMS page using the link provided to you.
2. Enter the LIVE DRAFT ROOM.
3. Each draft room will be assisted by a live facilitator. He / she will provide a phone number. If you experience technical issues, this # will be helpful to continuing the draft and selecting your players, so please write this number down.
4. Draft a team of any players available in the draft room. ANY MEANS ANY COMBINATION. There are NO SPECIFIC ROSTER REQUIREMENTS.
5. Draft players in a serpentine fashion 1-6, 6-1, 1-6 etc. for the full 14 round draft.
6. 1 minute is allowed per pick. If the time limit is reached, the software will select a player for you.
7. If you make a selection in error, contact the facilitator as soon as possible. Any player selected by another person after your pick, will not be reversed. However, a different player may be selected. This is evaluated on a case by case basis and we make no guarantees about our ability to help you.
7a. We try to accomodate technical issues during the draft, however help is left up to the sole discretion of the draft facilitator who oversees the draft. If you are experiencing technical difficulties, internet etc, you should contact the facilitator by phone.
8. You do NOT need to submit a lineup each week, the software will optimize your lineup to ensure your best team starts. We are using FFWC's official Lineup of 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2 FLEX (rb-wr-te) 1PK and 1DST. This is the maximum amount of starters at each position.
9. If your only player at a position is eliminated, the software will submit a partial lineup for you.
10. Each league consists of 6 teams. Only 1 team is allowed per owner, per league.
11. Each league will have one $500 winner. This is the team that scores the most total points for the playoffs.
12. The contest will run from Wildcard Weekend through the Super Bowl.
13. The Top 10 cumulative points for the entire playoffs will win our 10 playoff prizes! Ties will result in prize money being split evenly among tied teams.
14. Maximum # of teams allowed = 15.
15. We accept payments via credit card or paypal.
16. Last season we had 288 teams in the contest and paid out 98%! We would obviously like to see this increase to 300 teams this year, but we'll accept no more than 504 teams.
SLOW DRAFT RULES: 4 HOUR TIMER, (only 1 4 hour timer on the end of each round, not 8 hours to make both picks). If drafts are not complete by Friday 6pm EST, the timer will move to a 1 hour timer and if need be, we will continue to scale the timer back. (30 minutes, 15 minutes etc)
Scout Fantasy Sports reserves the right to act in the league and contest's best interest at all times.
For any questions regarding the rules, email Scott@fftoolbox.com or call 317-883-9338.
Fulltime Fantasy Sports contests are open to individuals who are 18 years of age or older and are legal residents in a jurisdiction in which Fulltime Fantasy Sports leagues and contests are permitted by law. Fulltime Fantasy Sports, at its discretion, may deny eligibility of any individual to participate in the event. Under no condition shall Fulltime Fantasy Sports be held responsible for any loss or liability related to any expenses incurred by a denied entrant or anybody else affiliated with that denied entrant.
Residents of Arizona, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana, Washington, Missouri, Virginia, Tennessee and New York (as described below) are not permitted to enter and are not eligible to win prizes in Fulltime Fantasy Sports contests and leagues. Residents of any other jurisdiction, foreign or domestic, where Fulltime Fantasy Sports is prohibited or regulated by law are not permitted to enter.
Virginia residents are excluded from playing in any Fulltime Fantasy Sports Contest.
The effective date of your fantasy sports regulation law is July 1, 2016. Regulation under this law requires a $50,000 fee, which Fulltime Fantasy cannot afford to pay. As such Fulltime Fantasy Sports will be accepting paid full-season contest entries no later than June 30, 2016. After this date Fulltime Fantasy Sports will no longer accept new contest entries from residents of Virginia.
Any contest entry purchased BEFORE July 1, 2016 is legal under the new Virginia law and the entry will be honored for the 2016 NFL season. All prizes will be fully awarded to any contest entry that wins per contest rules. We are working with the state of Virginia to lessen the burden on small business operators going forward.
Currently, Tennessee residents are excluded from entering and playing in any Fulltime Fantasy Sports Contests.
As per the new legislation signed into law on April 28th, 2016 by Tennessee Governor Haslam, all fantasy game operators who wish to continue operating in the State of Tennessee must begin regulatory compliance and taxation procedures as of on August 31, 2016. This includes, but is not limited to license fees, tax on net revenue, yearly CPA and game integrity audits as well as a slew of other burdensome regulations, all of which are directed at DFS industry, yet are forcing compliance by season-long fantasy game operators including Fulltime Fantasy Sports. The new law also fails to make adequate distinction between game operator's size, revenue, number of customers or whether it offers season-long or DFS games.
At this time, Fulltime Fantasy Sports will be ceasing operations in Tennessee due to the demands of this new law and will stop accepting new contest registrations from Tennessee residents as of August 31st, 2016. No further entries will be accepting for the remainder of the 2016 season and moving forward until such time as the law is more friendly to traditional fantasy sports operators.
Any Fulltime Fantasy Sports contest entries purchased by Tennessee residents prior to August 31st, 2016 are considered legal and the entry will be honored for the 2016 NFL season. All prizes won by these entries will be fully awarded to these Tennessee residents as per contest rules.
Currently, Missouri residents are excluded from entering and playing in any Fulltime Fantasy Sports Contests.
After August 28th Fulltime Fantasy Sports can no longer accept paid entries from Missouri residents.
Any contest entry purchased prior to August 28 is legal under the new Missouri law and the entry will be honored for the 2016 NFL season. All prizes will be fully awarded to any contest entry that wins per contest rules. The new Missouri law places a heavy tax and regulatory burden on small fantasy operators.
NEW YORK residents:
Currently, New York residents are excluded from entering and playing in any Fulltime Fantasy Sports Contests.
Updated on November 1st, 2016. Fulltime Fantasy Sports is currently in the process of applying for Temporary Permit with the New York Gaming Commission, required to continue operating as a fantasy operator in New York State. Until the temporary permit is received, residents of New York are not eligible to create new accounts, enter contests or win prizes in Fulltime Fantasy Sports. Any Fulltime Fantasy Sports contest entries purchased by New York residents with existing Fulltime Fantasy Sports accounts prior to the start of the 2016 NFL season are considered legal and the entry will be honored for the 2016 NFL season. All prizes won by these entries will be fully awarded to these New York residents as per Fulltime Fantasy Sports contest rules.
The following persons are also explicitly prohibited from entering and playing in Fulltime Fantasy Sports contests.
Any member, officer, employee or agent of Fulltime Fantasy Sports
Any spouse, child, brother, sister or parent residing as a member of the same household in the principal place of abode of any member, officer, employee or agent of Fulltime Fantasy Sports
Any owner or employee of an operator of a fantasy sports website offering paid contests, or any spouse, child, brother, sister or parent residing as a member of the same household in the principal place of abode of such an owner or employee
Any individual with access to non-public confidential information about Fulltime Fantasy Sports leagues and contests.
Any amateur or professional athlete whose performance may be used to determine the outcome of Fulltime Fantasy Sports league and contest.
Any sports agent, team employee, referee, or league official associated with the National Football Leagues or any other sport or athletic event on which Fulltime Fantasy Sports leagues and contests are based.
Any owner or operator of a fantasy sports website offering paid contests.
Any minors under the age of 18.
If Fulltime Fantasy Sports discovers that any of the prohibited individuals above are found to have registered or entered any Fulltime Fantasy Sports leagues or contests, their account will immediately be closed and that individual will be disqualified from any league or contest that they have joined.